To encourage emotional growth.
Dave MacQuarrie, a dynamic polymath, is deeply concerned about climate change, especially the underlying emotional issues that fuel these problems. He cares deeply about the duplicity of our culture, and the need for cultural maturation.
The current conditions and situation here on Earth emphasize the importance of growth, both in the internal and external world of every human being. Change may seem daunting when the know-how is unavailable. Fortunately, there are tools for anyone willing to use them.
Dave MacQuarrie MD PhD and his Associates offer a variety of workshops that address these tools. The skills and workshops range from:
- the management of emotional difficulties, especially anger and rage (I Never Signed Up For This!)
- Living more effectively (Laughter Plus)
- the skills of effective relationship (Unpacking The Problem Of Conflict and Partners Coming Together)
- the difficulties and management of burnout (So You Want To Be Heard On Authenticity and The Bottom Line)
- the need for envisioning how we wish our culture to develop (For Our Children)
Dave MacQuarrie BSc, MSc, MD, CRCPC, MA-ABS, PhD
A Place To Be - 2020